by Matt Waters, CPA on September 23, 2019
CoStar Real Estate Manager Transaction Management Software is a simple, secure, and easy-to-use tool designed to provide customers with transparency into transaction work being performed by third-party service providers and internal staff.
Transaction Management Software:
- Obtain transparency into real estate deals
- Drive service provider performance and improve broker results
- Improve lease terms, conditions and rates
- Increase flexibility to rapidly respond to changing market conditions
Specifically, Transaction Manager streamlines the acquisition, financing and disposition of key real estate assets by:
- Tracking all relevant transaction details
- Using pre-assigned roles and automated critical task reminders
- Performing side-by-side comparisons of multiple sites and deals
- Offering online, email-based approvals, with override capability
- Integrating with other systems to leverage data
- Including integrated customer relationship management and electronic document management functionality
Transaction management is widely used by corporate real estate departments, commercial real estate providers, brokers, landlords, leasing agency – anyone who needs to track the site selection and/or lease management process.