Real Estate Manager is making it easier for companies to discover it’s
comprehensive compliance solution with its network of authorized partners
available to support enterprise lease accounting projects.
Meet CoStar’s technology partner, BlackLine systems
BlackLine, a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process, modernizes the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness for CoStar customers.
“The new compliance standards for lease accounting have broad implications to accounting policies, processes, controls and technology,” said Andy Thomas, president, CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, Inc. “Our alliance with BlackLine Systems is yet another way we are enabling our customers to leverage technology to improve operational efficiencies. We are pleased to partner with BlackLine, an industry leader that is well-respected in the financial reporting community.”
BlackLine Systems is known for tailoring technology and business process expertise to fit customers’ needs. With the sweeping changes underway for lease accounting, BlackLine and CoStar go beyond standard business processes and implement solutions which streamline ongoing automation for accounting and reporting.
No matter where your organization is in the compliance process, CoStar offers organizational leaders practical, real-world insight on how to create a lease accounting compliance plan. Click here to receive a copy of “Planning for Lease Accounting Compliance, A 12 Step Guide for Successful Project Management.” The Guide, co-authored by the former lease accounting manager with the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S., discusses:
- Who should be part of the core project team and stakeholders to involve
- Essential questions to assess lease accounting solutions from software providers
- Important testing scenarios for lease accounting software
- Where to find organizational leases and critical lease data points to collect
- Often overlooked embedded leased assets that are part of larger agreements
- And “5 Minute Quick Read” summaries of each step in the process