Lease accounting software recommended more than any other.
Lease accounting software from CoStar is trusted and recommended by more leading accounting firms and service providers to manage and report on real estate and equipment for compliance with new ASC 842 and IFRS 16 guidance.
Webinar: Lease Accounting Fallout from COVID-19
Lease concessions, discount rates and other critical ASC 842 topics affected by the coronavirus. Watch now.
Video: 5 Reasons Lease Accounting Systems Fail
See why systems fail to meet organizational expectations for compliance with FASB ASC 842 lease accounting. Watch now.
Lease Accounting Software from CoStar
Achieve risk-free, error-free lease accounting
No one offers a more proven, more rigorously tested software solution for ASC 842 and IFRS 16.
Integrate with leading business systems
CoStar easily integrates with leading ERP, accounting and reconciliation systems to streamline financial reporting, rent payments and month end close.
Generate disclosure reports in clicks, not days
Comprehensive standard, ad hoc and custom reports save hours of time by avoiding manual calculations in Excel.
Lease Accounting Software Comparison
Most Providers Offer
- ASC 842 and IFRS 16 Accounting Calculations
- Classification Testing
- Manual Disclosure Reports
- Equipment Tracking
- Policy Elections
- GL Accounts and Cost Centers Support
- Journal Entry Approvals
- Data Points Tracking
What CoStar Does Better
- Seamless Lease Administration to Lease Accounting Workflow
- Automated Disclosure and Roll Forward Reporting with Audit Notes
- Advanced Remeasurement Functionality
- Functional Currency and APY Daily Rate Calculations
- Automatic Journal Entry Posting to GL
- Accounting Dashboard with Live Balance Sheet Impact
- Accounting Schedule Export
- Retrospective True-up Functionality
- Custom Fiscal Calendars Including 4-4-5 and 13 Period
- Unlimited Users and Security Controls by Role, Portfolio and Company Code
- Superior Standard, Ad Hoc and Custom Reporting
- Discount Rate Automation
- Bulk Workflow Approvals
- CoStar Integrated Research Data
- Lease Audit Capability
- Abstract Rent Amounts Lump-Sum or Rate-Per-Unit
- Automated Gross Amounts Payable Per Unit of Measure and Time
- Base Rent and Payments in Any Currency
- Expense Payments to Multiple Parties
- Mapping to Multiple Accounting Systems, GL Codes and Accounts
- Advanced Expense Payment Tracking
- Rent Details and Review Dates
- Upcoming and Planned Rent Increases
- Invoice Details
- Budget and Forecast Guidance
- Prepayments or Accrual Building Options
- Sublease Associations with Internal or External Subtenants
- Accounts Receivable Lease Functionality and Invoicing
- Percent Rent Calculation and Processing
- Tax Charge Creation for States and Areas
- Multiple Index Storage and Management for Charge Adjustments
- Automated Abstraction of Lease Data and Adjustment Calculations Related to Indexes
- Automated Email Reminders for Performing Adjustments
- Automated Charge Adjustments Based on Edit Rules
What makes the best software for ASC 842 and IFRS 16 compliance?
Standard reporting for any portfolio, business unit, calendar period or currency, CoStar has you covered.
CoStar has delivered and supports 700+ system integrations.
Integrated CoStar Research
Access CoStar’s #1 commercial real estate data from our lease accounting application to help with fair market valuations.