Data Consolidation for Lease Accounting Compliance Guide from CoStar
This guide – co-authored by the former lease accounting manager with the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S. – highlights the benefits of a unified lease data management system, the best approach to organizational data consolidation and the problems to avoid in the process.
- 5 key areas where a consolidated lease data system can create value for a company’s real estate and equipment management
- 10 departmental stakeholders to involve in a consolidation project
- 10 key questions for selecting lease accounting and management software
- A Lease Accounting Manager’s first-hand experience with data consolidation at a Fortune 50 company
- A Fortune 500 data consolidation success story