12 Step Lease Accounting Compliance Plan from CoStar
This guide – co-authored by the former lease accounting manager with the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S. – offers organizational leaders practical, real-world insight on how to create a lease accounting compliance plan.
- Lists of who should be part of the core project team and stakeholders to involve
- 10 essential questions to assess lease accounting solutions from software providers
- 5 of the most important testing scenarios for lease accounting software
- Where to find organizational leases and critical lease data points to collect
- List of often overlooked embedded leased assets that are part of larger agreements
- “5 Minute Quick Read” summaries of each step in the process