Portfolio management software that enables smarter property decision making.
Manage owned, leased and subleased property with a comprehensive leasing administration system that complies with all FASB and SOX requirements.
Portfolio management software from CoStar tracks owned and leased properties of any type, associates multiple premise and lease records, automates lease verification, streamlines lease abstracting, automates user notifications, performs CAM reconciliation and more.
Portfolio Management Software Highlights and Key Capabilities
- Accounts payable and receivable processing and integration
- Expense allocation management
- Express charge entry
- Critical date management
- Automated and user-defined notifications
- Operating expense reconciliation and advanced desktop audit
- Integrated workflow management and status tracking
- Flexible reporting capabilities
- Field-Level change tracking
- Integrated contact and document management
- Embedded email capabilities
- Copy lease function to streamline abstracting
- Integrated clause bank
- Multiple abstract forms supported
- Owned property and asset tracking
- Flexible and advanced search capabilities
- International currency conversion
- CPI escalation management
- CAM reconciliation (catch-up and true-up payment processing)
- Automated lease verification
- Month-to-month / holdover batch processing
- Unique unlimited user licensing model
Intuitive software, automated reporting, in-house implementation services and support
Supports all types of real estate, equipment and other leased assets for both ASC 842 and IFRS 16 guidance
Cloud-based, low-cost deployment, unlimited system users, no expensive upgrades
CPA tested, industry-leading solution, track record of FASB and IASB compliance, 99% customer renewal rate
Enterprise security with annual SSAE 16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits, data encryption, backed by a stable public company
Effective controls and procedures for financial reporting meet Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
“With CoStar, you can drive business results and meet the new lease accounting requirements. It’s clearly the best all-around choice.”
Matt Waters, CPA
Former Lease Accounting Manager with the Nation’s Largest Home Improvement Retailer
Portfolio management software is part of our Real Estate Manager product suite.
CoStar’s Lease Services team provides data solutions to achieve confidence in the quality of critical data.